The following ACI Certifications may be offered by the Pittsburgh Area Chapter on an individual or small group basis. The certifications below are tests only. NO REVIEW of the program materials will be provided. Pittsburgh Area Chapter will typically schedule the test(s) for the certifications outlined below to coincide with another previously scheduled certification session. In some instances, the chapter may be willing to offer one of the certifications outlined below on a standalone date at the convenience of the chapter. Please contact Andy Lawrence or the chapter for more information on these programs.
- ACI Masonry Field and Laboratory Testing Technician – $1200
- ACI Masonry Field Testing Technician – $750
- ACI Masonry Laborartory Testing Technician – $750
- Workbook (get code from website) – Includes material for both tests – $135
- ACI Aggregate Testing Technician Level II – $700
- ACI Concrete Laboratory Technician Level II – $550
- ACI Concrete Quality Technical Manager – $600
- ACI Concrete Construction Special Inspector – $600
- ACI Concrete Transportation Construction Inspector – $650
All fees include workbook(s) unless otherwise indicated. More detailed information on these certification programs can be found here.